Are you our next Sparkling Supervisor?
Supervisors are at the heart of any cleaning teams, these are the people who make sure that our teams and clients are truely happy.
At Sparkle Cleaning we are always looking for the very best mobile cleaning supervisors to join ourgrowing team and help Sparkle Cleaning to continually deliver the best possible standards for all out clients.
Our core values are:
- Keep it Simple
- Family Comes First
- Add Value
- Make Money
- Have Fun
- The Mobile Cleaning Supervisor will be responsible for inducting and training new starters
- Carrying out audits to ensure that standards are maintained across all sites to consistently achieve KPI’s
- Monitoring and maintaining adequate stock levels at all times ensuring to notify the management team of the required replenishments in a timely manner and delivering stock to sites
- Covering planned and unplanned absences
- The Cleaning Supervisor will undertake the following cleaning duties, but not limited to the cleaning of entrances, hallways and communal areas, office spaces, kitchens, toilets, glasswork etc.
- Undertake all aspects of general cleaning duties including vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping.
The Cleaning Supervisor will be expected to comply with all health and safety and data protection regulations as well as ensure their team are also compliant
- Behave in line with our core vision and values as a representative of the Company and lead by example
- Report any faults or health and safety concerns to the management team
- Carry out any reasonable request by the management team
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s
- Uniforms and cleaning equipment
- Full insurance and risk assessments provided
- COSHH and PPE training
- Complimentary membership to Bristol Zoo and the Wild Place
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday with occasional weekends
- Split shifts – Early mornings, daytimes, and evenings
- 40 hours per week plus occasional extra when the company requires
- High standards
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Honest and reliable
- Able to think and act independently
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent timekeeping
- Acts with integrity
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year